7 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. Hello Alicia, I read that you liked to sow. I’ve wanted to learn how to sow for a few months now, but I don’t have any of the materials I need. How long did it take you to learn to sow?

• Hi Marley!
      It’s great that you are trying to sew! I started sewing when I was about nine and still I need help from a teacher. I started making really simple things sewing by hand like decorative pins and now I make clothes for my family and myself. Always with the help of my teachers, I could never do it alone! I think that to sew you need two very important things, a sewing machine (I have a Red SilverCrest and it works brilliantly) and the other thing you need is a teacher to guide you, as well as a lot of patience. Continue sewing, it’s awesome!

2. Hi Alicia my name is Hanna, I have been reading things on your blog and I think that you would be really interesting to learn about. I thought that your post about the Styrofoam cup was really cool. That might be something I will have to try. A question that I have for you is how did you find that exterminate? I hope that I can learn even more about you. If you want to see my blog go to http://www.edublogs.com

• Hi Hanna!
      Yes, doing the experiment with the Styrofoam cup was very fun, you need to try it indeed! We used acetone to melt the cup, but you can also use nail polish remover which also works. I can’t see your blog because I think you need to send the link to your main page, not the Edublogs link, but I would love to see your blogs!

3. Hi Alicia, my name is Mariama, and I recently started reading your blog. And when I read your “About me” page I found out we have a lot in common, like for example we both like to read and it seem we have read the same books like The Selection or Divergent. And we both like the same type of music. And I love the the fact that you sew because it is a talent not everyone is given to, so I think you are very special.

• Hi Mariama!
      I am very happy you liked reading my blog. I read yours and I really liked it as well. I look forward to be reading more posts in your blogs!
      See you!